|High School & University Go Tournament|
|Home ~ 2009/10 Tournament Info ~ Register! ~ Login ~ See who's registered ~ Archives ~ Photos ~ Links & Resources ~|
WHEN: April 24, 2010.
WHERE: Our venue will be the same as last year: the Asian Business and Cultural Development Centre (the ABCD room) at the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto (CCC).
ADDRESS: Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto
5183 Sheppard Avenue East
Canada M1B 5Z5
Driving Directions: http://www.cccgt.org/F.cgi/ (en)/contact/driving.html
TTC Directions: http://www.cccgt.org/F.cgi/(en)/ttc.html
The Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto (CCC)
Nelson Ing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jeffrey Fung (email@example.com)
All high schools and universities are welcome to participate in this tournament. Each team member must either be a student from the school, a teacher or faculty member of the school, or a member of the school's go club.
- Each team will consist of 3 players, plus up to 2 alternates.
- Schools may enter more than one team.
- There will be 4 rounds.
- Each match will consist of 3 games between the two teams; i.e. each team will pick 3 players to play the first, second and third board. Notice that the number of first board games won by your team will be used as the first tie-breaker in case of a tie. (Second board games won by team will be used as second tie-breaker, etc)
- Games will be played using Japanese rules, no handicaps, 6.5 komi
- Time limit: 30 min main time, 20 moves/10 minute Canadian overtime (TENTATIVE)
Please have one person register your team on the website at http://hsu.ahed.ca/. Click "Register" above.
$30 if your school is sending 1 team.
$54 if your school is sending 2 teams ($27 per team).
$72 if your school is sending 3 teams ($24 per team).
$84 if your school is sending 4 teams ($21 per team).
$90 if your school is sending 5 teams ($18 per team).
If your school is sending more than 5 teams, the registration fee for each team will be $15.
Notice this fee is not dependent on the total number of players in a team.
10:00-11:30 Round 1
13:00-14:30 Round 2
14:45-16:15 Round 3
16:30-18:00 Round 4
18:00-18:30 Award Ceremony
CONTACT: Please contact either organizer via email (see above).